Saturday 21 April 2012

WHAT!! I Can Act Nude For An Oscar –Nollywood Actor

It's people like this that are "corrupting" the decent ones in Nollywood. Going nude or acting nude for whatever reason is not part of our culture as Africans, and there is no need copying another man's culture when he's not interesting in copying yours.
See what Majid Michel, Ghanian/Nollywood actor told a reporter about acting nude:

Let’s talk about sex scenes, how far would you go on a sex scene? 
Do you mean if I can go nude in a movie?
 
Yes.
You know what (bursts into laughter), what I do is pick up a script, digest it and once I accept to do it, I think I am bound to follow the writer and director’s wish. If I am to act alongside international act like Halle Berry, Leonardo DiCaprio, I will do it. Halle berry did it and she got an Oscar, so why won’t I do it to get an Oscar?

How does your wife feel watching the sex scenes?
She understands me, she knows the movies, I tell her about the script. And when it comes to the sex scene, she turns her face away until the whole thing is over and then she continues watching the film after.

No comments:

Post a Comment